Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is data that BPK Sisustus OÜ collects upon performance of a contract concluded with an individual or for contacting him or her.
The collection of personal data of a loyal customer can take place in the following ways:
• when submitting contact information (including your name, social security number, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, preferred method of contact) on our website or elsewhere (eg shops)
• when using the website from the customer's account information or through cookies
• when making a purchase or ordering in our store or e-store, storing personal contact information or data concerning purchasing preferences (BPK Sisustus OÜ may ask you to voluntarily provide personal data and personal information in certain areas of the website. Required personal information may include name, address, postcode, e-mail and other data)
• when submitting an installment application.
Collection of other data
We also collect non-personal data - data that cannot be directly linked to a specific person (gender, age, language preference, location).
Use of personal data collected
With the help of the collected personal data, we can inform customers about BPK Sisustus OÜ product news, campaigns and upcoming events. Customers who do not wish to be included in our newsletter list or to be notified of products that may be of interest to them may opt out of the recipient group at any time. We also use the collected personal data for the delivery of goods and the fulfillment of obligations to the customer.
In order to better serve the customer, BPK Sisustus OÜ may possess information about individual users to a third party who provides services to BPK Sisustus OÜ and is contractually obliged to keep the shared information confidential. A third party is, for example, our partner, whose tasks are to transport the goods sold in the e-shop or to provide a hire-purchase service.
Retention and retrieval of personal data
Customer data and communication history are stored for up to 3 years. Data related to payments are stored for at least 7 years on the basis of the Accounting Act.
Data inquiries and questions should be digitally signed by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the basis of an identity document at the official representative office of BPK Sisustus OÜ, Pärnu mnt 110, Tallinn.
Protection of personal data
BPK Sisustus OÜ takes all precautionary measures (incl. Administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the customer's personal data. Only authorized persons have access to change and process the data. Customer rights
The client's rights are:
- Request information related to him by submitting an application by e-mail email@example.com.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of data relating to him or her by submitting a request to that effect by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request to correct or change the data related to you by submitting a request to this effect by e-mail email@example.com
- Request the deletion of personal data (unless the latter violates the law or prevents the provision of services) by submitting a request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority monitoring the processing of personal data, which in the Republic of Estonia is the Data Protection Inspectorate. http://www.aki.ee
All personal data of the customer that has become known during the visit to the BPK Sisustus OÜ e-store and the performance of purchases will be treated as confidential information. An encrypted data communication channel with banks ensures the security of the purchaser's personal data and bank details.